Monday, October 8, 2012

SUPER RELEASE DAY CONTEST!

Faerie releases Oct. 9, 2012 and to celebrate, I'm running a SUPER contest.

1st Prize: winner chooses between:
a mint condition Barbie and Ken Collectors set of Jude Devereaux's The Raider 
OR 
a $100 Amazon Gift Card
(Sorry, the dolls are limited to USA residents due to shipping problems.)

Ten 2nd Prizes: a $10 Amazon Gift Card each 

Contest ends Tuesday midnight PST, Oct. 16, 2012.
No purchase necessary but it is always appreciated. And "liking" the book is good too.
TO ENTER:
On FAERIE Amazon Book Page 
below Book Description in the Editorial Reviews section,
find the answer to the question below:

QUESTION:
Historical Romance authors Colleen Gleason and Delilah Marvelle commented on FAERIE.  The comments have only four words in common.
Other than the title of the book, the words "and" and "is", what is the fourth word they both use?
(HINT: It's the first word in one of the comments.) 

THEN: .


Email your answer to me at delle@dellejacobs.com

One entry per person for this contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.