Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mudlark Illustrated is FREE

Tuesday 11/27 through Thursday night 11/29, midnight. THE MUDLARK ILLUSTRATED is free, for its Kindle debut. I'm very curious to know how people feel about illustrated ebooks, especially romances, and historical romances. This one has about 35 illustrations made from engravings and photos, but I would guess most fiction if illustrated wouldn't have more than just a few illustrations.

So if you want to check it out, and let me know what you think, or just have fun with it, here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mudlark-Illustrated-ebook/dp/B00AB7WHKI/ref=zg_bs_158566011_f_70

 Right now it's the #12 Historical Romance on the Kindle Free list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.