Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hawaii! There again!

So here I am on the Big Island once again! I'm here with three women, friends and relatives. Very relaxing. We don't have to do anything if we don't want to. And tomorrow we're going to take a mule drawn wagon tour through the Waipi'o Valley. I'll tell you more on that after we get back.








It's been a bit cloudy and we haven't been into the mountains or down to the beach yet. And there's an infinity saltwater pool I'm dying to try. But in the meantime, here's our condo. The goats in the last one are our backyard neighbors.





I also owe you the rock story. Maybe tomorrow when I've got a bit more ambition.

2 comments:

  1. Delle, have fun in Hawaii. When you return, I want to hear all about your journey there into tropical paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to go back! Maybe next year. Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete

This is a discussion blog. Spam of all kinds, including unrelated book promotion, is not welcome and will be diligently removed.

About Me

My photo
I write write write. Sometimes I travel. Then I write some more. And I have a great family who understand that I write write write.